If you are one of those people who do not enjoy training with a Bulgarian Bag with the help of an online program you might be happy and surprised to learn that losing weight can be achieved in a less energetic manner. If you haven’t done so already, check out the Bulgarian Bag Australia Facebook page.
Below are a few tips to help you achieve weight loss with your Bulgarian Bag in simple and easy steps:
• Before you start your meals drink a glass of water. The intake of water fills up some of the food space in the stomach and you will end up eating less than what you would have eaten normally. Less food consumed on a daily basis will definitely have an impact on your body weight.
• You should also ensure that your food is served in portions that have the right balance. Eating from smaller plates will prove a visual signal for the amount of food you will eat, and prevent you from may be going back for seconds.
• If you are a snack-eater, instead of eating straight from the packet or bag, you could measure out the quantity of snacks beforehand and put away the bag. That temptation too of going for ‘more’ will be denied.
• Though you may not be into doing regular workouts with your Bulgarian Bag, you should make sure your body gets some proper movement during the day to experience weight loss. You could go for a small walk in the area, climb the stairs instead of using the lift, or maybe park your car a small distance from your office so you get an opportunity to walk. Go to https://bulgarianbag.business.site/ for some more excellent tips!
• If you are into drinking juices, sodas etc on a daily basis, or may be a glass of wine at dinner, the empty calories will definitely add up. So instead, you could drink flavoured water – lemon, mint or cucumber serves as fresh flavours, thus saving important calories.
• One thing you should not do is to stay hungry for a long period of time. If you do this you would probably end up splurging on food at night which will defeat the whole purpose. You should eat your meals on time so that your levels of blood sugar do not make you crash out.
• Dinner should be an early meal, about 2-3 hours before retiring for the night. You should also ensure that the meal consists of about 25 pct of your daily calorie intake. Eating heavy meals at night will lead to indigestion and difficulty in getting a good night’s sleep.
• If salad is on the menu for lunch, see that a vinaigrette dressing is used instead of the more heavy dressings. You could also opt to have fresh fruit, all of which will help reduction in calorie intake.
• Cookies always appear tempting, and a sure test for your sugar craving. However instead of opting to have cookies, you could have a bit of dark chocolate. This will satisfy your sweet tooth and ensure you are on track of a healthy diet.
• Last but not least, is to get a good night’s sleep – at least 7 hours. If you do not sleep well you might end up feeling out of sorts during the day and then indulge in eating more and not benefitting from the above weight loss.